• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jeremiahrunkle@gmail.com

jeremiahrunkle@gmail.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:59 AM

What is the CM&A's position on homosexuality and gay marriage?

#2 jeremiahrunkle@gmail.com

jeremiahrunkle@gmail.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:03 PM

Nevermind, I found a very clear answer here:  https://www.cmallian...human-sexuality

#3 Gordy

Gordy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Ensley Alliance Church, Pensacola FL

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:03 PM

I am glad you found the answer.  We must pray for these people.  Pray for my neice who is a lesbian.

gordy

#4 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:40 PM

Gordy, I so appreciate your heart toward those in need of deliverance from homosexuality. I will pray for your sister. My brother is a homosexual, and I'd covet your prayers for him as well.

#5 DonnaA

DonnaA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:Bible study with commentaries by Tozer, Francis Chan, Ravi Zacharias, Peterson, Idleman, C.S. Lewis, Yancey and others who challenge me in my walk with God ....
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:36 PM

adding my prayers

Now we have this treasure in clay jars, so that this extraordinary power may be from God and not from us. 

We are pressured in every way but not crushed; we are perplexed but not in despair; 

we are persecuted but not abandoned; we are struck down but not destroyed.

~2 Corinthians 4:7-9~

#6 jlwags

jlwags

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 02:39 PM

You have my prayers, as well. Like me everything we have to overcome in our lives, doing it one day at a time, or one hour, minute or second. You have to eat an elephant one bite at time.
The most important thing is to pray and dedicate yourself and your day to God. Praise the Father and the Son. They love praise and worship. You can always read Him psalms. Psalms is full of praise and worship.
God looks at all sin as sin. He doesn’t rate sin on a scale. Think about that!
Anyway Brother, you have my prayers and hopefully some godly advice from Avery young Senior Citizen, who has gone through things you wouldn’t believe if you met me.
One more important thing, talk to Jesus all throughout the day. Obviously not out loud in front of coworkers or your boss. That would just be weird!
Oh, start reading your Bible again. The gospel of John is a good place to start. Make a list of Jesus’ promises and God’ promises. Then read the whole NT. Most Bibles have a through the Bible in a year plan. Make lists of scriptures for different things like: prophecies of Jesus birth and death, prophecies of th second coming and Armeggedon,Love, Homosexuality, Creation, Who I am in Christ.
That’s all,
In His Freeing Love,

jlwags