• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:07 PM

I would deeply appreciate prayer for my family once again (they are all believers). My dad (Hank) had congestive heart failure again (I think this was the third time) and also took a really bad fall. My stepmom (Betty) said there was blood all over the floor, and his arms were ripped up in the fall. He is also having kidney problems (apparently, the meds for the heart failure cause kidney issues). He's home now but I am starting to think he may need in-home health care. Shannon (the granddaughter they adopted) had an asthma attack right before Christmas, and Betty’s adult grandson (who also lives with them) had knee-replacement surgery and is recovering in a nursing home. On top of all this, Betty’s son Jack had two strokes recently and was in the hospital. Amazingly, Hank and Betty were in good spirits when they told me all of this! Needless to say,  they would appreciate all the prayer they can get. 

Also, my mother-in-law (Charlotte) had to go to urgent care on Christmas Eve. Her lungs were inflamed because her emphysema has reached a critical stage, and her blood pressure was really high. She was put on steroids and an inhaler, and her condition has stabilized. But she’s deteriorated drastically since we saw her in November. She often forgets to use her oxygen, which may have led to her lungs becoming inflamed and also causes her to have poor judgment (for instance, she sometimes refuses to take some of her meds, including her blood pressure medication).

Please join me in declaring health and healing over my family and rebuking any spirit of infirmity that may have been assigned against them. I am standing on Isaiah 53: "By His stripes they are healed!" Thanks so much for praying! 

#2 chipped china

chipped china

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:Knowing Jesus and our heritage. Showing Christ though me. Being a member of the Body. I enjoy nature and animals.
  • I am a Layperson

• Bible studies from New Life Assembly

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:38 PM

Praying for health and healing and rebuking in Jesus name any spirits that may be harassing them.

• Julie Daube likes this

#3 Ginger

Ginger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:54 PM

Praying ... deleted pray/writing...God KNOWS and is meeting all need...
  • Julie Daube and chipped china like this

#4 RuthAnn Nicholls

RuthAnn Nicholls

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Upper St Clair Alliance Church

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:20 AM

Father, you know the many needs of our sister and her family. Please heal them; care for them all. Bring an end to their troubles and illnesses. Make them whole. And give them your joy. Amen.

• Julie Daube likes this

I want to live my life so that every morning
when I wake up Satan says, "Oh, no! She's awake!

#5 Candice

Candice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Interests:Bible study and deeper life in Christ, reading old and wise teachers of the bible.
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:36 PM

Praying Julie - so much here that I'm sure you're overwhelmed.

Lord, you know the heart, body and soul of each person in Julie's families and all their needs. Lord, will You supernaturally arrange for healing and help and increase in faith for your sheep. Let there be relief from pain and sickness and weakness for a while. Give Julie peace of mind and the knowledge of how she is to respond personally.

I will pray Julie. Be well.

Love, Candice

#6 Kenny

Kenny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study, Bicycling, Christian Fellowship, I love reading A.W. Tozer and listening to Alistair Begg. Favorite book other than the Bible is Pilgrims Progress.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:52 PM

I would deeply appreciate prayer for my family once again (they are all believers). My dad (Hank) had congestive heart failure again (I think this was the third time) and also took a really bad fall. My stepmom (Betty) said there was blood all over the floor, and his arms were ripped up in the fall. He is also having kidney problems (apparently, the meds for the heart failure cause kidney issues). He's home now but I am starting to think he may need in-home health care. Shannon (the granddaughter they adopted) had an asthma attack right before Christmas, and Betty’s adult grandson (who also lives with them) had knee-replacement surgery and is recovering in a nursing home. On top of all this, Betty’s son Jack had two strokes recently and was in the hospital. Amazingly, Hank and Betty were in good spirits when they told me all of this! Needless to say,  they would appreciate all the prayer they can get. 

Also, my mother-in-law (Charlotte) had to go to urgent care on Christmas Eve. Her lungs were inflamed because her emphysema has reached a critical stage, and her blood pressure was really high. She was put on steroids and an inhaler, and her condition has stabilized. But she’s deteriorated drastically since we saw her in November. She often forgets to use her oxygen, which may have led to her lungs becoming inflamed and also causes her to have poor judgment (for instance, she sometimes refuses to take some of her meds, including her blood pressure medication).

Please join me in declaring health and healing over my family and rebuking any spirit of infirmity that may have been assigned against them. I am standing on Isaiah 53: "By His stripes they are healed!" Thanks so much for praying! 

Just when I thought I was noticing more health related issues in my family, along comes Julie and makes my families health care issues look minor. Praying for health and healing and that the Lord would touch their bodies in order that thanks and praise may be offered up to our gracious Lord.

#7 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:08 PM

Thanks so much for praying, everyone! It is so comforting to know that my brothers and sisters are standing with me in prayer. :)