Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • The Bridge

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

A bulb can be forced to bloom in an environment artifically created.If the bulb could speak it would not even object to this as all would seem and feel quite normal. The process would be unrecogignizable to the bulb,the tender of this bulb would know all things necessary for the bulb to survive and could just because he decides to, rip it from it's soil and destroy it and cast it away never to be considered again.....Perhaps I am beginning to see some light,real light from the master tender Jesus and I cry out for his only saving grace I was created to seek..transplant me where I am to be i beg and pray all day and every day,In Christ with love always
  • Lori Smith, Candice, Charles Miles and 1 other like this
Jesus and Jesus alone saves=D

#2 Candice

Candice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Interests:Bible study and deeper life in Christ, reading old and wise teachers of the bible.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

Oh, yes Elizabeth!  I understand.  Amen.  Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,

Candice

#3 gen2mayor

gen2mayor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Concept maker, Evangelism, Drama, Graphic Designer, Photography, Videography, Web designer and writer.
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Baptist International Church

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:37 AM

The Supernatural Nature Of Man

Has it ever comes to your mind why God created the whole world In the beginning? Genesis 1v1...
The scripture declares. God want human being to Dominate,subdue,Be fruitful, Multiply and replenish the earth in order to put the works of Lucifer and his host to SHAME.
Genesis 1V26-30, 2v7,20

This generation has witnessed the highest manipulation by Lucifer and his host. It's all appearing on our tv screens and radio stations how some people dis-value themselves because Lucifer vow to them wealth and fame. and for this reason they succumb to his authority and he put them in prison and fear, but they have forgotten that Devil has three main work on earth. John 10v10, 1 peter 5v8

Lucifer may be covered with all kinds of precious stones as the book of "Ezekiel 28v13" and also may poses the highest Criminal record in the universe. all this natural resources does not guarantee that he possess the supernatural nature of man. No angels does poses what God has entrusted into mans hand. Psalm8v4-6, Luke 10v19, 21v15

The only means you can lost your supernatural nature is when you sin. You lost your defense, You lost your Hope, You lost your Glory, authority will be lost, Dominion will be lost, happiness will be lost, joy will be gone until there is reconciliation.

Example on how man lost supernatural nature
Genesis 3v1......
Romans 3v23
For have sinned, for all have lost there supernatural nature. But through Christ it was restored. After Christ restored the Supernatural nature of man, man must also complete his part through repentance of sin. and then entering back into the supernatural nature.

Regained temporary
Genesis 3v21

Supernatural Nature Regained totally
Isaiah53v1-11, John 3v16

Any time there is repentance, there is always a transformation from from death into supernatural nature.
Ephessians 2v1

When you are fully right with God. You have access to the supernatural and you flow in the supernatural because only the supernatural people performed the supernatural things.

Examples of supernatural men
Acts 3v1-7
1Samuel 17v1-58
Daniel 3v1-30
2Kings 2v1-8, 8-14
Daniel 6v1-28

devil has deceived many that he can make them a super human or even translate them into supernatural begin, But i can tell you that He failed in heaven and for no reason can he prevailed here on earth.
Isaiah 14v12-15

Any time you accept Lucifer's deceitful words. humiliation, disgrace and downfall will always entangle your dwellings.

There are many sinner's out there who jealous the gift of God in you but has refused to come to the knowledge of the truth and for this reason.they have opened a church conducting all kinds of false miracles and deliverance, but i tell you today as Luke 8v17,12v2 says. Nothing is hidden that shell not be revealed. There downfall shall be like the 7seven sons of one Sceva.

Acts 19v13-16
13 Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.   

14 And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.  

15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know;  but who are ye?  

16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.

17 And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus;  and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.

• Ginger likes this