• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 katerina8787

katerina8787

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:50 PM

I'm 31 years old and the doctors have recently discovered a tumor on my adrenal gland. It's very large and the doctor isn't sure if it's benign or cancer. I'm planning to have surgery next week, God willing. It's a very difficult and dangerous surgery. Could you PLEASE pray for me: for my surgery and for my spiritual life. Thank you very much. God bless you.

#2 Lori Smith

Lori Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:15 PM

Lord Jesus, You know the fear this diagnosis has laid upon Katerina's heart. You tell us where two or more gather together, You are there with us. Lord we come together in Your name and ask for Katerina's healing. Lord I ask You to show her a sign that will give her peace. Please show her that You are with her. In Your Name I pray, amen.
  • Ginger and katerina8787 like this
In The Pursuit of God, A. W. Tozer writes, "Jesus taught that He wrought His works by always keeping His inward eyes upon His Father. His power lay in His continuous look at God (John 5:19-21)."

#3 Ginger

Ginger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:12 PM

Dear Lord Jesus, we do come together in Your Holy Name asking You for Katerina;s healing.  Lord grant knowledge of Yourself to Katerina's heart and mind giving her Your peace through all that is happening, we do pray for knowledge from You and Your blessed Holy Spirit to be giving comfort and whatever is needed to make all things work together for good for Katerina as she loves you and is called according to your purpose.  Grant your love and your peace and your grace to sustain her and to grow stronger than anything that can come against her.  Thank you Lord Jesus for all that you've paid for in our behalf. Thank You for saving us to the uttermost.  Thank you that You never leave us.  Thank you that You began a good work in us and will bring it to completion.  Please heal, sustain and maintain Katerina in spirit, mind and body. In Your precious name Lord Jesus, we do ask, and give thanks for all things done according to Your will and for your glory may all be done.  amen.

• Lori Smith and katerina8787 like this

#4 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:05 AM

Praying for a successful surgery without complications and standing in agreement that the tumor is benign in Jesus' name.

• Lori Smith, Ginger and katerina8787 like this

#5 Ginger

Ginger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:58 PM

Lori and Julie

Thank you for keeping prayers focused and simple. 

#6 katerina8787

katerina8787

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

Thank you so much for your wonderful encouraging prayers! I really appreciate them!! 

• Lori Smith and Ginger like this

#7 Ginger

Ginger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

Dear Katerina,

You are 31 and I am 70.  This in no way means I'm full of wisdom or smarter than any person.  I'd like to share that all things do work together for good to us who the Lord has saved.  My struggles are just seemingly sill now because they have to do with the most simple things.  This was not always so.  Sometimes I look back to when my husband was in an accident that left him in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.  We each have been surviving and not always thriving at least not in being a Christian.  So as I pray for you and what you are facing my heart goes back to all the Lord has done and the sweetest thing is that we can sing, "Yes, Jesus Loves me" in the midst of what ever be it huge or itty bitty.  Please keep us posted and thank you for your sharing.  Forgive me for so many words.  I'd keep it shorter but just can't right now.  God bless you, may His  love, mercy, grace, peace and joy abound and surround....

• katerina8787 likes this

#8 Candice

Candice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Interests:Bible study and deeper life in Christ, reading old and wise teachers of the bible.
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:57 PM

Lord, give Katerina peace, perfect peace and personal knowledge that You are in control, love her completely and will work this for her good.  Lord, I pray that the tumor will disappear before the surgeon gets to it.  Please heal her miraculously so that YOU look good and Katerina can explain why she is healed!

Katerina, I will keep praying for you.  Be well and let us know how it goes OK?

Blessings,

Candice

• Lori Smith and katerina8787 like this

#9 elizabethcog

elizabethcog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• The Bridge

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:27 AM

Beautiful reading the comments and prayers here,just flowing out of concerned spirit filled hearts so naturally as needs present......

Jesus and Jesus alone saves=D

#10 Kenny

Kenny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study, Bicycling, Christian Fellowship, I love reading A.W. Tozer and listening to Alistair Begg. Favorite book other than the Bible is Pilgrims Progress.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:47 AM

Praying