#1 emkacee

emkacee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:22 PM

How is that demonstrated in practical application at the CMA international leadership, administrative level and what are some evidences of practical application of that position within the local churches?

#2 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:45 AM

How is that demonstrated in practical application at the CMA international leadership, administrative level and what are some evidences of practical application of that position within the local churches?

Thanks for asking this question! As a National Office employee, I can attest that the C&MA is definitely committed to the pro-life cause and is opposed to abortion. This position is articulated on our Web site under the "About Us" section in the following link:

https://www.cmallian...ctives/abortion

While I am not qualified to provide an exhaustive list about how the pro-life commitment is demonstrated within local U.S. churches or at the C&MA international leadership (I assume you are referring to overseas national C&MA churches, and I don't have access to this information), I can tell you that I personally know Alliance church members in the United States who are very involved in the pro-life cause, including one who has volunteered for many years at a local crisis pregnancy center and has been a national spokeswoman for the pro-life cause.

Hopefully, other Alliance people/workers will see your question and respond with more details than I was able to provide.

Blessings to you!

Julie