• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 watersnakebaby

watersnakebaby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:12 AM

Father, I 'm living in a place that one wouldn't call home. I 've been through violence inflicted by people who are family. They curse and don't appreciate your works for them. I am pregnant and currently have tight finances. I wish to move out to create a conducive environment for me and my child. Father I pray for your healing hand to be upon all of us. Your hand which can work wonders and bring light to everything. Father, I pray for justice to be done for my rape case and may the rapist be prosecuted in court. Father, I pray to be able to find a suitable career which I am able to bring in income for me and my baby. Father, I pray to have a suitable life spouse who can accept us. Father, I pray for my child to be a healthy, righteous and happy person who can differentiate right and wrong. Father, I pray that you bless us all and help us through. Speak to us and may you enlighten and touch us so that we can be more positive in life. More blessings & love. Amen.

#2 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:27 AM

Dear sister in Christ,
Please know that I am praying in agreement with you! I am so sorry for what you have suffered and pray that the Lord will pour out His healing balm upon your heart and that He will bless you with His favor, justice and peace. May He supply all of your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus! Amen!

Grace and peace to you,

Julie