Marketing MyCMA To CMA Churches

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Patti Q

Patti Q

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Church, studying God's word, reading in general, baking/cooking, computer, crafts, spending time with my family and friends, learning about other places in the world, travel.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Alliance Community Church - Duluth

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:28 AM

Hello!

I'm wondering if MyCMA is marketed in any way to all of our CMA churches?

Perhaps a letter to each church advising them of this excellent resource that to me is not being used to it's full extent. There is wonderful information, discussion and wisdom in all the posts on so many different subjects. If more people knew of this site maybe it would begin to be used more. If you created an official blurb about what this site is about, we could then add it to our bulletins, emails, overheads or whichever way our churches share announcements with the congregants

Just a thought! :)

Thanks for all your hard work on keeping this site going....it is most appreciated!

Patti
  • Kenny likes this

There's no such thing as being "in ministry."

If you are a Christian, your life is your ministry.

- Jefferson Bethke

#2 Guest_Marvin Harrell_*

Guest_Marvin Harrell_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:23 PM

Hi Patti. We have not marketed this to Alliance churches as we want to be sure not to bombard with multiple marketing messages. I will certainly share your thoughts with our Communications and Marketing Directors, though!

#3 caseysellers

caseysellers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 12:29 AM

Everyone has a good morning. I'm a new member and hope you can help me. geometry dash unblocked is a terrific game to play after a long day at work; join me if you want.

#4 hinger

hinger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 November 2023 - 03:34 AM

HDO Box Latest Version is an application that allows you to stream a vast library of movies and TV shows completely free of charge. Winlator Emulator is designed to be compatible with a diverse array of Windows (x86_64) applications.