• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Candice

Candice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Interests:Bible study and deeper life in Christ, reading old and wise teachers of the bible.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

I have not posted a prayer request here before. I often post on the deeper life chain. The LORD placed this on my heart to pass this prayer chain request from my church here:

"We have prayed before for a little gal from my school and I would like us to lift her up again...her name is Josie Lennon. She had terrible headaches and was diagnosed last year with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis. She just found out that because of the degenerative nature of this disease she has almost nothing left in her jaw joints which is causing her severe pain. She also has 4 permanent teeth that need to be surgically removed. All of this is being done tomorrow in Rapid City. They told her mom to expect a 5-7 hour surgery. Please pray for her body to be strengthened thru the surgery, for her pain to be well controlled, for the surgery to be successful, and for them to feel God's peaceful and strong presence!"

#2 Andrew/Esther Schaeffer

Andrew/Esther Schaeffer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 674 posts
  • Interests:Missions, Africa, Cleveland and Ohio Sports
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Northview Alliance Church, Wooster, Ohio

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

Father, I pray that you would strengthen this precious child. That you would surround that surgical suite with Your presence. That you would glorify Yourself and work a miracle for this girl and her family, in Jesus name, amen.

#3 Lori Smith

Lori Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:51 AM

Dear God,

I pray for Josie Lennon. I pray You do more for her than we can ask or imagine. Cuddle her close to Your heart... may she feel Your Fathership and divine strength. I ask this in the precious name of Yeshua, our salvation, perfection and reconciliation to You.
  • Julie Daube and chipped china like this
In The Pursuit of God, A. W. Tozer writes, "Jesus taught that He wrought His works by always keeping His inward eyes upon His Father. His power lay in His continuous look at God (John 5:19-21)."

#4 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

Praying for little Josie!

#5 Lori Smith

Lori Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

Candice,

Please give us an update if and when you get one! She's really been on my heart!
In The Pursuit of God, A. W. Tozer writes, "Jesus taught that He wrought His works by always keeping His inward eyes upon His Father. His power lay in His continuous look at God (John 5:19-21)."

#6 Candice

Candice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Interests:Bible study and deeper life in Christ, reading old and wise teachers of the bible.
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:22 PM

No updates on Josie since this was about a third degree of separation prayer chain request. But, the LORD is faithful and I will pass on anything I find out. Thank you for praying.

#7 Lori Smith

Lori Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

Thank you so much! He is faithful indeed!