Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Ensley Alliance Church, Pensacola FL

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:23 AM

I could not find my wallet this morning. I searched and searched, but no wallet. I stopped to get ready for church and I asked God to show me where the wallet was. I stopped looking, but God waited patiently for me to look on the shelf of my bookcase. There it was! On the shelf.

I can honestly say that God cares over all the stuff, it is ALL small stuff.

Peace & Love in Christ,
Gordy
  • elizabethcog likes this

#2 elizabethcog

elizabethcog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • The Bridge

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

I had a similar answer to a prayer...I work in an assisted living center sometimes this is challenging.I was in with one lady who is most always negative and dark and she was being like that and telling me how nothing good ever happens....I normally have some kind or encouraging words for her and most always it helps but today my brain and feelings just could not come up with a thing,I was without anything...Silently and yes I admit kinda half hearted I prayed God help me I got nothin' for her....then I really prayed (silently) but whole heartedly and somehow I felt so calm cause I was sure God had this.......remember she said NOTHING good ever happens..I saw a little thing under a table leg hid from view till just now and reached to get it,I almost threw it away it just looked like old bottle(tiny)of breath drops,but I was led to give it to her.She happily gasped where was this I thought this was lost....turns out it was a prescription that cost one hundred dollars.....I was so happy with what God did for her and for me I couldn't wait to tell her who she had to thank and it wasn't me.....
  • chipped china likes this
Jesus and Jesus alone saves=D

#3 chipped china

chipped china

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:Knowing Jesus and our heritage. Showing Christ though me. Being a member of the Body. I enjoy nature and animals.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • Bible studies from New Life Assembly

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:19 PM

Praise God for His sometimes surprising and delightful answers to our prayers. Thanks for sharing!
  • Lori Smith likes this