EMPLOYMENT

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 briggsol

briggsol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Making it to Heaven....to feast and dine with the 144 virgins.i believe in God and i have faith that He will see all of us through...especially when u seek him with a broken heart,holiness and truth...
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church
  • kingdom of God within

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:22 AM

pls,pray with me,I need an urgent employment with reasonable salary to enable me maintain my tithe offering and make other kingdoms donations.

#2 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:45 AM

I pray that the Lord Jesus will open the door to the job you need. I also pray that you will find peace and encouragement in knowing that those who receive Jesus as Savior are not under the Old Covenant of the Law but the New Covenant of Grace. Therefore, when it comes to giving to the Kingdom, there is no pressure to tithe; believers are free to give what they have decided in their hearts to give (2 Corithians 9:7). :) May you rest in God's promise to supply all of your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:9).

#3 Joan Phillips

Joan Phillips

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Harvest Downtown

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:13 AM

I join you in prayer today, trusting that there is no limit to His faithfulness, and He will provide for you.

"Your mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds." Psalm 36:5