• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:27 PM

Several months ago, I requested prayer for reconciliation between my husband and his sister (she was angry at him, and we didn't know why). God has powerfully answered those prayers. After my husband felt led to show his love for his sister in a tangible way by sending her flowers, her heart softened toward him. He has also been sending her gifts in the mail, and she called him several times to thank him; she was genuinely loving and appreciative (she hadn't called us in many years, so this was huge). She has also started going to church again (she had stopped going to church over three years ago). We have been amazed at how the Lord has been working her life. Thanks to all who prayed! Please keep praying that she will fully surrender to Christ and continue to grow in Him. Pray also for good health (she is being monitored for cervical cancer).

#2 Elizabeth May

Elizabeth May

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Ormond Beach Alliance

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:34 PM

Prayed!
Elizabeth May