Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • The Bridge

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:53 PM

I know the Lord hears our prayers and he wants none to perish,so I am asking all who see this to pray for my brother his name is Richard and he is lost in so many senses of the word.He is at the end of his rope he says and he gets mad at me when I tell him I pray for him.I even as I pray beg God not to harden his heart and forgive him for his lostness.God is so great and good and loving and forgiving,without Jesus I would be lost it is only by him I am saved it is nothing i did or will do that keeps me in his favor.Only his taking my punishment and his grace has spared me so please as we pray for all the lost people in this broken world remember Richard too.Thank you and god bless you.
Jesus and Jesus alone saves=D

#2 JoniDonaldWalker

JoniDonaldWalker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:54 AM

I know the Lord hears our prayers and he wants none to perish,so I am asking all who see this to pray for my brother his name is Richard and he is lost in so many senses of the word.He is at the end of his rope he says and he gets mad at me when I tell him I pray for him.I even as I pray beg God not to harden his heart and forgive him for his lostness.God is so great and good and loving and forgiving,without Jesus I would be lost it is only by him I am saved it is nothing i did or will do that keeps me in his favor.Only his taking my punishment and his grace has spared me so please as we pray for all the lost people in this broken world remember Richard too.Thank you and god bless you.

FATHER GOD,
We know, that it is your will that all be saved. So we come boldly in the precious name of your Son, Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ in behalf of Richard, a brother of one of your belovit. Save him Lord. Send holy brethren to teach him your ways. Open his heart and mind to the power of the Holy Spirit. We pray not only for Richard but all that has been deceived by satan. Our trust is in you and you alone Father. Thank you Lord for you are mighty to save. We bless your holy name. amen.

#3 Debbi Meyer

Debbi Meyer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• Rocky Mountain Calvary

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:41 AM

FATHER GOD,
We know, that it is your will that all be saved. So we come boldly in the precious name of your Son, Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ in behalf of Richard, a brother of one of your belovit. Save him Lord. Send holy brethren to teach him your ways. Open his heart and mind to the power of the Holy Spirit. We pray not only for Richard but all that has been deceived by satan. Our trust is in you and you alone Father. Thank you Lord for you are mighty to save. We bless your holy name. amen.

#4 Debbi Meyer

Debbi Meyer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• Rocky Mountain Calvary

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:42 AM

Amen.