Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Ormond Beach Alliance

Posted 19 December 2011 - 03:44 PM

I have suffered from motion sickness and failed to enjoy family trips because of it: deep-sea fishing, Bahamas cruise. One night when the family was dreaming out loud about another vacation cruise, my heart sunk, knowing my ailment would be the wet blanket of the party. So I prayed to be healed of motion sickness so we could fulfill their heart's desire. One day last spring while on a long drive to see family, I realized that I was still reading my book as we neared their house. In the past I could only read in the car for about half an hour before slight wooziness set in, and after 45 minutes or an hour, I'd have to quit reading because of the motion sickness. Jesus healed me! Alleluia!

I went to a Bethel Supernatural Evangelism conference at Orlando House of Prayer in June. After praise and worship and the teaching we would get ready for lunch with prayer for impartation to go out and activate our faith, ready to pray for people with the love of Christ out in the marketplace as we went. Well, we didn't have to wait to get to our lunch destination. One of the women in our group requested the front seat because of her motion sickness. Right then, I testified that Jesus healed me of motion sickness and asked if I could pray for her on the way to lunch. She agreed, so I sat behind her in the car and laid on hands and prayed in Jesus' name to be free of motion sickness. The joy of the Lord came upon her and she rejoiced all the way there! After we ate and ministered on the streets, I went directly to the the front door, looked at her with the love of Christ in my eyes, and asked if she was ready to ride in faith. By my positioning, she knew I meant she would need to choose to ride in the back seat on the way back to the conference. She gave a resounding yes, made it all the way without so much as a hint of motion sickness. God be praised!

Revelation 12:11

Elizabeth May