Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • The Bridge

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:59 PM

All my life I wanted to believe in a supreme being in control that was all loving and good.I always tried to do right but always failed and then would feel guilty and would think no God would forgive let alone love me........I can honestly say that I was saved by his grace and now personally know our Lord and my savior Jesus who lives in me by his holy spirit. Ican't take any credit because it is all him.He fills my heart with such peace,love and compassion even when I failor hesitate to proclaim him to others.I am his work he started and am now getting out of his way so he can use me and mold me to bring him glory.Iam so grateful and can't wait to serve him everyday not because I earn anything because he already has me but I so desire to share this best love with others who don't know him.Thank you all here who inspire me by sharing your faith journey,God bless and Merry CHRISTmas=)
Jesus and Jesus alone saves=D

#2 Patricia E. Shields

Patricia E. Shields

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:11 AM

I too believe in Jesus Christ . He is my Savior and my Friend . My burden today is for my older brother , we are the only two siblings left in our family . He is an unbeliever and my heart is sad for him. A good man, but "master of his own soul " It is too easy to not to witness to him because I respect him, but, know he needs to be warned of what lies beyond the grave . An avid reader of many subjects, but the Bible is a closed book to him by choice . My prayer is for his soon salvation !