• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Mission work evangelical or life skills
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Alliance Bible Church.

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:16 AM

I am interested in using some walk thru the bible training techniques. Does CMA have a position regarding the use of parachurch organizations. I am a particular fan of the book 7 Laws of the Learner for training Sunday school teachers.

#2 Guest_Marvin Harrell_*

Guest_Marvin Harrell_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:09 PM

I am interested in using some walk thru the bible training techniques. Does CMA have a position regarding the use of parachurch organizations. I am a particular fan of the book 7 Laws of the Learner for training Sunday school teachers.

Hi Albert. I'm not familiar with and official position either supporting or not supporting parachurch materials. In fact, I believe the Missions Mobilization Office encourages sharing materials in the forum Missions Education Resources

Does anyone out there have some advice for Albert?

#3 Ruthie Hankins

Ruthie Hankins

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • I am a National Office Worker

• HarvestDowntown

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:41 PM

Hi Albert,
The Alliance as a denomination does not have any policy against using materials from para-church organizations in general. Just check them out to be sure to that they are biblically-based and in line with our Statement of Faith (http://www.cmallianc...eliefs/doctrine). The book you are asking about is a good one. I used it in preparing some training sessions while serving with the Alliance in Ecuador.

#4 zhflimfcj

zhflimfcj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2023 - 05:16 AM

Achieve your Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant certification with confidence using Knowledge4Sure's comprehensive resources. Our Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Exam, coupled with the Service-Cloud-Consultant Practice Test Software and Questions & Answers, provides the ideal preparation package for success in this prestigious certification.

Knowledge4Sure understands the significance of thorough exam preparation. Our Service-Cloud-Consultant Practice Test Software and comprehensive Q&A are expertly designed to ensure you are well-equipped to excel in the Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant exam. Whether you are new to Salesforce or a seasoned professional, our resources empower you to master the exam content.

#5 examsbrite

examsbrite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 13 March 2024 - 11:34 PM

Unlock your potential and pass your Salesforce Service-Cloud-Consultant exam with confidence, powered by ExamsBrite. Our tailored study resources, including practice tests and expert guidance, are designed to elevate your preparation and ensure success. Trust ExamsBrite to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in the competitive world of Salesforce. Start your journey towards becoming a certified Service Cloud Consultant today with ExamsBrite by your side.