Prayer for Ministry Placement

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Joshua J Masters

Joshua J Masters

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Ministry: Care, Spiritual Formation, Speaking, Teaching, Dave Ramsey FPU, Celebrate Recovery.
    Personal: Writing, Acting, Genealogy, Movies, Travel.
  • I am a Church Worker

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Essex Alliance Church

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:39 AM

Good Morning!
To those who feel lead by the Holy Spirit to pray for us, my wife and I would ask that you pray for God's will to be revealed to us regarding our first full-time ministry placement. While serving in a volunteer capacity, I completed the C&MA Ministerial Study Program in October of 2010 and received my accreditation through the New England District in June of this year. We have been praying for God to reveal His will to us and show us where He would have us go.

We've actually been offered positions, but the Holy Spirit made it clear it wasn't the direction He wanted us to go... so we are in a season of waiting.
Thank you for your prayers.
Josh & Gina

Joshua J Masters

Author of American Psalms: Prayers for the Christian Patriot

americanpsalms.com

Josh is currently seeking full-time vocational ministry positions.

linkedin.com/in/joshuajmasters

#2 Guest_Marvin Harrell_*

Guest_Marvin Harrell_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:48 AM

Jesus, I thank you for guiding Josh and Gina. And I thank you that you have a plan, a future, and a hope in store for them. I pray they would rest in this time of waiting and see your hand as their provision in every way for your glory. And I ask that their time of waiting would be shortened according to your will and plan. Amen!

#3 Joshua J Masters

Joshua J Masters

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Ministry: Care, Spiritual Formation, Speaking, Teaching, Dave Ramsey FPU, Celebrate Recovery.
  • I am a Church Worker

• Essex Alliance Church

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:16 AM

Marvin,
Thank you for your heartfely prayer. I really appreciate it.
Josh

Joshua J Masters

americanpsalms.com

#4 Laurie Collett

Laurie Collett

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Born-again Christian since 4/17/2000. Retired MD neurologist (Laurie Barclay), medical writer. Theatrical ballroom dancer, performer & owner of Rhapsody Ballroom, Tampa, with husband Richard. Adult Bible study teacher. Singer/Christian songwriter.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • Fellowship Baptist Church

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:51 PM

Good Morning!
To those who feel lead by the Holy Spirit to pray for us, my wife and I would ask that you pray for God's will to be revealed to us regarding our first full-time ministry placement. While serving in a volunteer capacity, I completed the C&MA Ministerial Study Program in October of 2010 and received my accreditation through the New England District in June of this year. We have been praying for God to reveal His will to us and show us where He would have us go.

We've actually been offered positions, but the Holy Spirit made it clear it wasn't the direction He wanted us to go... so we are in a season of waiting.
Thank you for your prayers.
Josh & Gina

Dear Josh and Gina, I join you in prayer that the Holy Spirit would guide you to where He wants you to go. You are wise to discern that not all opened doors are meant to be walked through. May He give you wisdom, guidance, and opportunity, and may His perfect will for your lives be fulfilled.

Laurie Collett, Saved by Grace
http://savedbygraceb...y.blogspot.com/

#5 Guest_Marvin Harrell_*

Guest_Marvin Harrell_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:02 AM

Josh and Gina, please make sure you let us know how God answers this prayer! Still praying.

#6 Joshua J Masters

Joshua J Masters

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • I am a Church Worker

• Essex Alliance Church

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:17 AM

Hello prayer friends,
As an update, I wanted to let you know that Gina and I have applied for a Spiritual Formation pastor position in North Carolina. We are really excited about their church and mission. We've not heard anything back yet, but if people would continue praying, that would be great!
Josh
www.joshuajmasters.com

Joshua J Masters

americanpsalms.com