• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pastorwanda56

Pastorwanda56

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:07 PM

My husband and I were separated for 7 months. It was the hardest trial I had ever been through at the time. God kept giving me words of encouragement, and dreams. We have now reconciled. We also started a church in our home. God is full of mercy and compassion. I thank Him for this and all the miracles in my life.
  • Elizabeth May likes this

#2 Laurie Collett

Laurie Collett

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Born-again Christian since 4/17/2000. Retired MD neurologist (Laurie Barclay), medical writer. Theatrical ballroom dancer, performer & owner of Rhapsody Ballroom, Tampa, with husband Richard. Adult Bible study teacher. Singer/Christian songwriter.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • Fellowship Baptist Church

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:48 PM

My husband and I were separated for 7 months. It was the hardest trial I had ever been through at the time. God kept giving me words of encouragement, and dreams. We have now reconciled. We also started a church in our home. God is full of mercy and compassion. I thank Him for this and all the miracles in my life.

Praise God for His answering prayer exceedingly abundantly beyond what we could ask or think! That is awesome that not only did He bring reconciliation to your marriage, but He gave you both a new ministry.

I invite you to read my most recent blog post, God Answers Prayer:
http://savedbygraceb...ers-prayer.html

May God continue to bless you, your marriage and your ministry.

Laurie Collett, Saved by Grace
http://savedbygraceb...y.blogspot.com/

#3 Guest_Marvin Harrell_*

Guest_Marvin Harrell_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:27 PM

Wow! God is so good. Thank you for the reminder of changed hearts for His glory!