• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:mission..
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Roxas City Alliance Church

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:23 AM

The life of a man unpredictable do not know what happens next.
In my life but I left the God was always available. I am a college student to study in the morning while I work at night because of the difficulty of life know that this difficult situation especially when you are out of your family but I need to pursue my studies to achieve success so that I could help them ,in this case, not even crossed my mind to give up because I know God is always at my side to assist me in any trial that comes .. Now I am in the 5th year and graduating in march 2012 as Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering at last my goal in life is soon comes in me..
The only thing that I could say is How great is our GOD............

Thank you an Godbless us all...

#2 Charles Miles

Charles Miles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Medicine
    Fruits of the spirit
    Learning more about the Kingdom of God and how to live in it here on earth
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • First Presbyterian Church EPC

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:06 AM

I just read your note and felt an urging to reply. First of all....congratulations on your tenacity and your God given mind for such a major! What we do with our tallents(gifts) certainly won`t save us but God did give us the ability to live out a life that shows who we are in this Kingdom of His. You have a degree by now and that challenge is over, but if history is any judge, there will be a few other challenges that arise down the road....they do for all of us. Hang on to your faith and your hope in the Lord no matter what or who presents itsself/himself. There are several very good definitions of "faith" all around, but the definition I was given to use in my life is..."belief that spiritual principles are at work to bring about positive physical changes in my life". Hang in there and keep the knowledge always in front of you that God loves you more than any of us can imagine, and He will be with you every step of the way as you continue with your life.

In Christ`s Love,

Charles