TonyB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • I am a Church Worker

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Living Hope Church

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:44 PM

Please join me in praying for my wife who is currently in the ICU due to a diabetic emergency after a week of the flu. She is currently stable but it sure would be great if the Lord did a miracle in recovery and complete healing. Of course, not our will but Yours, Lord. Use this incident to bring glory to Your Name.

#2 Slim Woffenden

Slim Woffenden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 06:33 PM

Please join me in praying for my wife who is currently in the ICU due to a diabetic emergency after a week of the flu. She is currently stable but it sure would be great if the Lord did a miracle in recovery and complete healing. Of course, not our will but Yours, Lord. Use this incident to bring glory to Your Name.

#3 Christa Pearcy

Christa Pearcy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Caring for my husband and daughter (who was adopted from Kirov, Russia); participating in our kinship group; reading the Bible; watching babies in the nursery; helping others in our church who are unemployed find jobs in our area
  • I am a Layperson

• Cary Alliance Church

Posted 29 May 2011 - 12:04 AM

How is your wife doing? Is she out of ICU? Praying for God's healing touch on her life.

#4 TonyB

TonyB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • I am a Church Worker

• Living Hope Church

Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:50 PM

How is your wife doing? Is she out of ICU? Praying for God's healing touch on her life.

Hi Christa,

Sorry for the extremely long delay in answering. Went on mission to Japan and have been busy ever since.

Yes, God worked well and after a week in ICU she was moved to a regular room for a day, and then sent home.

Since then she has had to take insulin shots, however it seems this was a blessing also, as she has progressively decreased dosage and her sugar levels are well within normal range. I can foresee the day when she won't need shots or meds in the future.

God indeed works all things for the good of those that love Him and are called by His name.

Thank you so much for your prayers,

-Tony