The Alliance 40 day Prayer Adventure

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Marvin Harrell_*

Guest_Marvin Harrell_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2011 - 09:53 AM

The Alliance is now promoting a national emphasis on a local church level for all those that are interested in prayer. The Alliance 40 day Prayer Adventure invites individuals and churches to join one another in prayer for the 40 days leading up to General Council. On that page are also 3 downloadable PDF files to help you prepare in your personal and corporate celebration of 40 days of prayer.

#2 Robert Fugate

Robert Fugate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Project SouthPointe

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:54 PM

Hi Marvin
The Chilean alliance is holding a 40 days of prayer from April 3 to May 14, it is a national emphasis in our local churches based on Psalms 51...renewal for spirit and heart. We are teaching prayer and fasting, the ignition key for our involvement in God's incredible work.

Bringing Hope – Transforming Lives 

Robert Fugate  - Pastor SouthPointe Project
Christian and Missionary Alliance - Mexico Field
fugate@cmamexico.net

#3 Guest_Marvin Harrell_*

Guest_Marvin Harrell_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:56 AM

Hi Marvin
The Chilean alliance is holding a 40 days of prayer from April 3 to May 14, it is a national emphasis in our local churches based on Psalms 51...renewal for spirit and heart. We are teaching prayer and fasting, the ignition key for our involvement in God's incredible work.

So very pleased to hear Robert! I trust you will see God move among the people of Chile and that we all may see an awakening to God's love in this season.