• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 674 posts
  • Interests:Missions, Africa, Cleveland and Ohio Sports
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Northview Alliance Church, Wooster, Ohio

Posted 20 March 2011 - 10:38 PM

We have such a busy week planned and yet, after the recent death of my mother, I find it difficult to stay focused. I know that God works best in our weakness but I also sense the need for your prayers. We have this wonderful group of women here from the Salem Church. It has been a dream of mine for the past three years now, to have Alliance Women come and minister to our women here in Burkina. The Lord has opened up so many opportunities, especially one concerning the deaf community in our city. Pray for strength and effective ministry and that Christ's love will shine through these women to everyone that they meet.

#2 RuthAnn Nicholls

RuthAnn Nicholls

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Upper St Clair Alliance Church

Posted 30 March 2011 - 12:09 PM

We have such a busy week planned and yet, after the recent death of my mother, I find it difficult to stay focused. I know that God works best in our weakness but I also sense the need for your prayers. We have this wonderful group of women here from the Salem Church. It has been a dream of mine for the past three years now, to have Alliance Women come and minister to our women here in Burkina. The Lord has opened up so many opportunities, especially one concerning the deaf community in our city. Pray for strength and effective ministry and that Christ's love will shine through these women to everyone that they meet.

I know many will pray. Just wanted to acknowledge your request and tell you I will pray. What a wonderful opportunity for these women! And your city!

I want to live my life so that every morning
when I wake up Satan says, "Oh, no! She's awake!