Pat Nikolaisen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church
  • New Life Church

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:20 AM

Please pray for New Life pastor, John Lingenfelder who has been diagnosed with stomach cancer. We are believing God for a miracle.

#2 Guest_Marvin Harrell_*

Guest_Marvin Harrell_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:12 AM

Jesus, our Great Healer, we bring Pastor John before you now and stand with Pat and the congregation of New Life. We boldly ask right now in your name that John would receive complete and total healing, that you would receive all the glory and that many people would see you in this. That your fame would go out to those around John and you would be glorified in the work you have done and will do in and with my brother John! In Jesus name, AMEN.

#3 Cheryl Umbel

Cheryl Umbel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Spending time w/family, reading, playing piano, walking, enjoying the beautiful Colorado mountains.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • Springs First Nazarene

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:07 PM

Jesus, our Great Healer, we bring Pastor John before you now and stand with Pat and the congregation of New Life. We boldly ask right now in your name that John would receive complete and total healing, that you would receive all the glory and that many people would see you in this. That your fame would go out to those around John and you would be glorified in the work you have done and will do in and with my brother John! In Jesus name, AMEN.

#4 Cheryl Umbel

Cheryl Umbel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Spending time w/family, reading, playing piano, walking, enjoying the beautiful Colorado mountains.
  • I am a Layperson

• Springs First Nazarene

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:09 PM

I stand in agreement with Marvin...for God's healing, for strength for grace and that God would be glorified. Give his family strength, Lord, as well as his church family...that they may be a support and partners in prayer.

#5 Joel Stoddert

Joel Stoddert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • I am a Pastor

• Green Mountain Community Alliance Church

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:30 PM

I stand in agreement with Marvin...for God's healing, for strength for grace and that God would be glorified. Give his family strength, Lord, as well as his church family...that they may be a support and partners in prayer.

Amen. Praying that John will find his health in Christ our Healer!

#6 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:31 AM

Amen! In the Name of Jesus, we proclaim that by His stripes, John is healed!

#7 RuthAnn Nicholls

RuthAnn Nicholls

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• Upper St Clair Alliance Church

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:28 PM

Amen! In the Name of Jesus, we proclaim that by His stripes, John is healed!

Father, please heal this shepherd. Remove all the cancer cells from his stomach and anywhere else they might be and make him whole. Give him, his family and his congregation peace during this time. Bring them all closer to you, Father, as they witness your great miracle. In jesus' name, amen.

I want to live my life so that every morning
when I wake up Satan says, "Oh, no! She's awake!