Robert Sanford

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend an Alliance church
  • North Springs Alliance

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:01 AM

In the Christian Inquirer of May 24, 1888, was the following: "It is a mistake to suppose that Mr. Simpson's work is mainly in the line of divine healing, that being a subordinate feature. His chief work is purely evangelistic, and in many of the meetings physical healing is not referred to, but Christ as the sinner's friend is the great theme."

In the Alliance, The Fourfold Gospel declares Jesus Christ as our Savior, Sanctifier, Healer and Coming King. What are these elements of Christ's work? What difference do they make in my life? What could they mean in my church?

The Fourfold Gospel is a teaching series where you can meet again or for the first time the person, work and power of Jesus Christ, the sinner's friend. Check out the study at www.cma-dna.org

#2 Denes House

Denes House

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Interests:I am married to the beauteous Karina, and have two excellent children, Timothy and Evelyn. I love science fiction, kayaking, fantasy, philosophy, theology, politics, movies, illustration, and computer graphics.
  • I am a Pastor

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Trinity Alliance Church

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:27 AM

Alas, www.cma-dna.org takes you to a holder page. Can you double-check that address?
For those who are wondering, my name is spelled "Denes House," but it's pronounced "Throatwobbler Mangrove..."

Visit my weblog, online art gallery, and church's website!