• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 667 posts
  • Interests:Missions, Africa, Cleveland and Ohio Sports
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Northview Alliance Church, Wooster, Ohio

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:55 AM

Ntene, the daughter of one of our widows, could have married any number of high placed, wealthy men, but she was determined to marry a Christian. She said she would rather never get married than to marry someone who did not know the Lord. Just last month, Ntene married a young man from our church. But shortly after the marriage she was taken to the hospital with what was finally diagnosed as Yellow Fever. After much prayer she was able to be discharged but landed back in the hospital two days ago with malaria. She has received many blood transfusions but doesn't seem to be getting any better. Her non-Christian family think she is getting what she deserves for marrying a Christian man. Would you play with us that the Lord would work miraculously and bring healing to Ntene so that there would be no doubt that the God she serves is the true and living God?

#2 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:33 AM

I am standing in agreement with you in praying for Ntene's healing.