• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 674 posts
  • Interests:Missions, Africa, Cleveland and Ohio Sports
  • I am a Missionary

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Northview Alliance Church, Wooster, Ohio

Posted 11 June 2017 - 10:39 AM

We praise the Lord for the work that has been accomplished at Sogosagaso. A pastor was sent to this village just eight years ago, finding a small church building with just a handful of believers. The small mudbrick room that would serve as the pastor's house was hardly adequate for the pastor's family and most of his furniture had to be stored in the church. But this couple has worked hard cultivating for a spiritual harvest and a material harvest. Today, this huge compound has, not only a nice new home for the pastor, but lodging for visitors, a well, a pig project, rice fields, and also the biginnings of a large church building that will be able to serve the community and district conference needs. We thank the Lord for the vision He gives, the provision He makes, and the glory He receives. The Lord is not willing that any should perish and the Good News is being preached throughout the area of Sogosagaso.

• elizabethcog and Becky LaBarr like this

#2 Becky LaBarr

Becky LaBarr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:50 PM

I am so encouraged by the faith walk you have been on, and how God was with you to achieve all this!  I have been struggling with faith, and believing for things that I believe He has promised but they haven't come yet... a long wait it's been for sure.  Thanks for sharing!  I'm so thankful for His outreach through you!!  Keep on keepin' on!  and I will too.  

• Andrew/Esther Schaeffer likes this