• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bishop Michael Baraza Samu

Bishop Michael Baraza Samu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 12:27 AM

I have been a minister of the word of God since 1990 October when i was barely 18 years immediately after my high school.

I had no money and no job but with prayer and closer relationship with seasoned ministers, i went on getting stronger and stronger.

One time in 1991 around august , i met with a white man, and so far he is the only white man i ever worked with, and he took me for theological classes at International  Christian Ministries  training center in kitale for two years where i obtained my diploma.

This great man who is long gone home always encouraged me - SON ! YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS YOU" NEVER ALLOW ANYBODY TO INTIMIDATE YOU !

• don groves likes this

#2 Bishop Michael Baraza Samu

Bishop Michael Baraza Samu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 12:34 AM

It has been so challenging without funds especially where most of the members need food, medicine when they fall sick, some need school fees, i did not know that being a preacher you need to be financially enabled.

I have been praying to God to help me meet these very essential basic needs.

I want to trust in God for all these because 'cursed is the man whose trust is in man'.

Brethren, i know its not only me who has gone through this alley. If you are one of them let us trust in God together and pray. I believe one day we will explode into joy because He will meet our needs.

Bishop Michael

• Tkulp likes this

#3 Tkulp

Tkulp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:32 PM

Welcome to the Deeper Life forum Michael. Do you minister to a group of people? How many of you get together weekly?

TKulp