3 replies to this topic

#1 DereckNgoni

DereckNgoni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 04:09 AM

Hello brothers & sisters in Christ.

I need your prayers urgently, as my marriage has hit the rocks and divorce appears imminent. To make matters worse, there are children involved and it would be devastating to them. I kindly request you to join me in prayer during this very difficult time.

Kind regards

#2 Tkulp

Tkulp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Studying the Word as the Spirit directs.
    Sharing what I learn about the Truth of the Word of God.
    Aquaponics / rooting plant starts / Living on God's provisions
    Learning about wild edibles, Herbs and God's natural provisions for life, both physical and spiritual.
    Raising cattle
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • Coop Prairie

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:31 AM

DerickNgomi,

I am praying for you. The Word of God in James Chapter 4, gives the reasons that we have conflicts.

The Spirit of the living Word of God has all the answers. If you will, sit down together, pray for the presence of the Holy Spirit to lead you and teach you both; Then read the Word together, submit to what the Holy Spirit tells you, from the Spirit of Word.

Repentance, forgiveness and obedience, along with death to self and selfishness are the keys to a Holy Spirit lead life.

Most often the 'flesh' (our senses and emotions) in some form, is soil that Satan plants His seeds of discord into. We must die to the control of our senses and flesh. This may happen miraculously in a moment, it may take time and lots of failures, with lots of forgiveness. The reverent fear and love for God and His Word should be the glue that keeps you walking on His path.

This may seem over simplified, but I do believe and have experienced, that the family that daily prays together, stays together. Sharing a living relationship with the Creator of the Universe and trusting and obeying Him changes lives and relationships.

We all have a common enemy that would lead us to eternal death. He is empowered by our selfish senses, the flesh. Put that as an individual to death. You can not change anyone but your self, and that takes the power of, and obedience to, the Holy Spirit!

Stop fighting each other and unite, through the power of the Holy Spirit and humility, to resist Satan's power and presence in you hearts and minds. Put on the whole armor daily.

Seek the Light of Truth in His Word, and walk in the LIght!

You both will continue on my heart,

May the fruit of the Spirit fill you both!

• elizabethcog likes this

#3 elizabethcog

elizabethcog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • The Bridge

Posted 28 November 2016 - 06:49 PM

Joining in agreement that Our Lord will bring you two together as never before as only He can, a chord of three is not easily broken,may Jesus be the binding chord that holds and strengthens you.....

Jesus and Jesus alone saves=D

#4 Guest_Marvin Harrell_*

Guest_Marvin Harrell_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2016 - 02:43 PM

praying for divine restoration and protection of the heart's of the children involved.