Photo

God's timing is always on time,His time.....

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 elizabethcog

elizabethcog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • The Bridge

Posted 21 November 2016 - 05:04 PM

When I accepted Jesus as Lord, determined that with His help I could turn from my ways and truly seek His will, when I believed in His Holy word and sacrifice on the cross to pay the sin debt I never could, He opened my eyes to His saving grace and I am sooo happy to tell others of this very real hope and help that begins right away. Most all of my life I have run to and from so many things not all bad,some even good but those things could never be best without Jesus. I remain now six years later His child ,He has changed me in ways that amaze me every day and I know none of it is due to my goodness but all of it is because of his greatness! I have an early onset type dmentia that makes it hard for me to type and speak at times but I know He is never leaving me....I hate the trouble that I sometimes make for those I love but even in this mess of a mind that I must live in(for now) He is teaching me soo many things, like love and compassion and forgiveness of others and of myself. So at 54 years of age my outter man is indeed decaying but my inner man is being renewed day by day. I will never understand many things and I will struggle, but all in His time He will make things right and I love Him with all that I am. I pray you seek Jesus if you do not know Him as your savior and if you do love Him too I pray you don ot take your eyes off Him. Keep your focus on Him and all did and does...1Peter5:7 Casting all your anxieties on him because he cares for you......peace and love

• Jesus_Lolly likes this
Jesus and Jesus alone saves=D

#2 Jesus_Lolly

Jesus_Lolly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 04:04 AM

"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus" (Phil 4:7). His peace is beyond our understanding, and I like to meditate on the fact that it can bypass our minds. It is certainly true that we depend upon God's Spirit, which empowers and gives life to our own. Thus, we are never powerless or forsaken! He loves us and gives life, and even growth to our hearts, when it seems that our bodies don't cooperate. Love and blessings.

• elizabethcog likes this