pepper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • liberty baptist church

Posted 12 May 2016 - 10:23 AM

for my daughter in law jessica she was a really a nice person op until about a month ago and her mother moved in for about 3 weeks and when she left jessica had a bad sprit on her and now she is mean to me i have lived with my son kris and jess for 14 years i am saved she is an atheist thay have 2 daughters my granddaughters summer and pepper and i have helped raise them to love JESUS and the demon she got from her mom really hates me for it. and starting to be very over bearing in manipulating controlling and dominating and now she is so hard on the girls some times she makes them cry and it brakes my hart. please pray for our GOD to drive this demon out of jessica to deliver her from this evil sprit and to protect me and the girls. i am a thanking all who pray for us and may GOD bless all who pray for us love clifton horton.

#2 Fireweed Trekker

Fireweed Trekker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 08:22 AM

Father we ask that you cover this family and surround them with your protection in Christ's name. Raise them up in power, wisdom, understanding, ability, and discernment to do Your will. Amen.

B?  & C?

#3 Michael Gierhart Jr.

Michael Gierhart Jr.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • I am a Official Worker

• I attend an Alliance church
  • West Side Alliance Church

Posted 14 June 2016 - 06:58 AM

I'd like to follow up on this.  Have there been any further developments?  What is the current state of the situation?