• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PBritt

PBritt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 07:05 AM

Please pray for my son. Right now he is depressed, angry and in jail. He is in jail for child support. He had a seizure in the park behind our house, and a neighbor called the police to check on him. The officer had to take him in because of the warrant for child support. He has a difficult time holding a job because of his Bipolar Disorder. Yes, he has made choices that have helped to lead him here. I told him he is not in his cell alone, God is there with him, to talk to God, go ahead and be angry with Him. He got very upset. I know he knows. Please pray that God would comfort him, calm him, heal him, and bring him back into right relationship with Himself. That God would help him to make good decisions, and when in doubt, seek wise counsel. Pray for protection over him, from the enemy and from others. God has a purpose for this young man. Pray that he would see that and embrace it.

#2 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 22 March 2016 - 10:31 AM

Thank you for reaching out to the Body of Christ to ask for prayer for your son! He is blessed to have a parent who cares so very much. I pray that like the prodigal son, your child will be drawn back to Father God. Lord, reveal your heart of love to this son. Show him your grace and your mercy. In Jesus' name we speak your comfort, healing, calm and peace over him. Give him your wisdom, and lead him to seek godly counsel. May he have the mind of Christ in all things and take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ! We thank you, Lord, that you have a good plan for this man's life, and we declare that it will come to pass.

In Jesus' name, AMEN!   

• PBritt likes this

#3 San92012

San92012

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:ordination, Christian colleges, volunteering, ministry, churches, connections, Christians, recovery, healing, holy power (strength, loyal relationships
  • I am a Church Worker

• I attend an Alliance church
  • center church, rock academy

Posted 21 May 2016 - 10:50 AM

?Father God will make Him self known to your son and reveal to him the way, truth, to relationship w/Christ.

?Much love conquers uncomfortable living situations certainly.

@??San92102

#4 Surely goodness

Surely goodness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 06:04 PM

PRAYING
BE fully persuaded God is more than able to see this prayer answered. Thank you Lord
  • Julie Daube likes this