• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Judita59

Judita59

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 02:01 PM

I was laid off from my 13-year career at the end of May and have been unsuccessful in landing a new job since then, despite being very active in applying to jobs and even going on a few interviews, none of which have resulted in a job offer to date. As a single person with a very limited source of backup income, I will have to make some serious financial decisions shortly if I cannot find a new job soon.

Trying to stay positive, but am struggling with emotional ups and down, including doubt and discouragement, on almost a daily basis. Thanks in advance for your prayers.

Judy

#2 Guest_Marvin Harrell_*

Guest_Marvin Harrell_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2015 - 12:37 PM

Judy, please know we are praying for the mercy of Jesus in your situation. This is a very trying time for many people.

#3 qnsinternational

qnsinternational

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 April 2024 - 11:29 AM

QNS International offers comprehensive business administration management services. From efficient operations to strategic planning, trust us to optimize your business for success.

#4 deltaroot

deltaroot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 April 2024 - 03:40 AM

Deltaroot specializes in iso 27001 implementation for comprehensive IT/OT security. Our expert guidance ensures adherence to international standards, mitigating risks effectively. Trust Deltaroot for seamless implementation, safeguarding your digital assets with confidence and compliance.