Photo

recently diagnosed with breast cancer, having two small daughters.worried about my life. but when i look at GOD's promises many are not fulfilled

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rani

rani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 07:20 PM

i want  to know what is GOD' plan for my life. sometimes my husband also gets disturbed and scared. please pray my healing and my family. thank you

#2 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:43 AM

Rani, I am so sorry no one responded to your post until now. I didn't see it previously, or I would have responded sooner.

I can understand how scared you and your husband must be. I've been through some incredibly difficult times in my life, and I know what it's like to struggle with fear over those situations (fear was a major stronghold in my life that Jesus has been giving me victory over).

First, I want to assure you that God has a GOOD plan for your life (see Jeremiah 29:11-13). He loves you so much that He sent His Son to die for you. Sickness and disease are the result of living in a fallen world, but they are not God's plan for us. His ultimate desire is to heal us and give us wholeness in every area of our lives. The gospels tell us that Jesus healed EVERYONE who came to Him for healing. Healing is so important to God that He identified Himself as the God who heals us (Exodus 15:26). 

At times like these, probably the most important thing we can do is to cling to our belief in God's goodness as much as we can - to declare His goodness over our lives and over our negative circumstances. Many times when I've been going through a major hardship or trial, I have heard the Holy Spirit tell me, "Do NOT look at your circumstances! Look to Jesus and His power to save, help, and deliver you."

Through a presentation here at the C&MA National Office where I work, I became acquainted with an online ministry called Igniting Hope Ministries, which has really ministered to me. It focuses on how to have hope during difficult circumstances and teaches that hope is often the key to breakthrough. I am posting a link from their site below, which I encourage you to check out:  

http://www.ignitinghope.com/hope (You may also want to go to their home page, http://www.igniting.com; it has links to testimonies from people who have experienced major breakthroughs, including divine healing.)

I also encourage you to do two things: 1) Go to your Bible and look up as many verses on healing that you can find (you could also do this online). Write them down on index cards and speak them out loud over yourself. This will help build your faith in God's promises to heal (because the Bible says that "faith comes by hearing the Word of God"). 2) Find worship songs about healing, and listen to them as often as you can. I belong to a healing prayer team at the National Office, and our team leader has said that people often receive healing while listening to worship music, including songs about healing.

Finally, I highly recommend the book "Walking in Supernatural Healing Power," by Chris Gore (available on Amazon). I just started reading it, and the first two chapters alone are worth reading.

In the meantime, please know that I will be standing in agreement with you for complete and perfect healing. I also pray that instead of fear, you and your husband will have the peace of Christ, which surpasses understanding.

Be blessed in His name!

Julie

• Beth Knight-Pinneo likes this