• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DianeA

DianeA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:55 PM

For salvation for our 18 year old son.  That God would do a miracle in his heart.  He seems far away from God. 

#2 Guest_Marvin Harrell_*

Guest_Marvin Harrell_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:16 AM

For your son, that Jesus would draw him to Himself as he has done for those of us that at the right time responded to the invite! May it be soon, DianeA, and until that point may Jesus give you the grace to wait for the right time!

#3 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 09 September 2014 - 11:41 AM

In Jesus' name, we call Diane's son home to Father's house. Jesus, we ask that you reveal yourself to this young man and draw him to you through dreams, visions, and the circumstances of his life. Amen!

#4 DonnaA

DonnaA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:Bible study with commentaries by Tozer, Francis Chan, Ravi Zacharias, Peterson, Idleman, C.S. Lewis, Yancey and others who challenge me in my walk with God ....
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:29 AM

Father, You are not willing that anyone perish, please work in this young man's heart and draw him to Yourself.

Now we have this treasure in clay jars, so that this extraordinary power may be from God and not from us. 

We are pressured in every way but not crushed; we are perplexed but not in despair; 

we are persecuted but not abandoned; we are struck down but not destroyed.

~2 Corinthians 4:7-9~