CHRISTOPHER310

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:34 PM

God does do miracles everyday for us, we just don’t always acknowledge them? Now we can. Share what miracle/s God has done in your own life.

Mine:
1. - I’m still alive, not locked away somewhere for something stupid.
2. - The birth of my child.
3. - The major car accident I ( and me mom ) survived last year.
4. - The growths in both my lungs clearing completely up last year that all medical tests and indications showed lung cancer. No cancer!
5. - Everyday is a miracle from God.

Thank you God! You Rock!

• Matthew DeCoste, ADVRider, chipped china and 1 other like this

#2 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:26 AM

I was completely healed of chronic back pain after 17 years of having to see a chiropractor several times a week. Haven't see one in eight years. God is good!
  • CHRISTOPHER310 likes this

#3 Kate Curry

Kate Curry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:The Lord God Almighty. People. Also gardening, reading and beating Level 15 of Day D Time Mayhem.
  • I am a Layperson

• Second Presbyterian

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:32 PM

Once when I had plantar warts so bad it was excruciating to walk, the Lord told me to dip my foot in water three times.  So I did.   I never felt more foolish (I'm a Presbyterian remember).  It was just me and Him in the bathroom but I kept saying, "Oh, Dad, this is so embarrassing!"   My foot stopped hurting after that and the warts went away rather quickly.   How's that for a glorious miracle?

#4 robo328

robo328

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Music, Reading
  • I am a Church Worker

• Church of God

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:00 AM

I think, the simple fact, that he can save, and keep, someone like me, and equip me with His Word, and the Holy Spirit, that I don't stray any further than I do, and possibly even be a testimony to others, is the #1 miracle that I can testify to, and the answers to prayer(which can be scary at times), and healing, are just the "cherry on top"  As the song says...

"I am so glad

Jesus Loves me(3X)

I am so glad

Jesus Loves me

Jesus loves even me"

"In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength" -Isaiah 30:15