• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Julie Daube

Julie Daube

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, prophecy, science fiction and fantasy, music, fitness, nutritional healing, apologetics, and evangelism
  • I am a National Office Worker

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • First Evangelical Free Church

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:54 AM

"Do you feel like you are in the waiting room of life, wondering when your breakthrough will come? Don’t be discouraged. Waiting time is never wasted time. When your blessings or breakthroughs come, they will surely be above all you could ask or think" (Eph 3:20).
- Joseph Prince
  • Gail Barr, ADVRider, Patricia Whalen and 3 others like this

#2 ADVRider

ADVRider

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Interests:Outdoors; exploring; friends.
  • I am a Layperson

• Boulder Street

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:18 PM

Good thought Julie. I have found in my own life that God has not been in too much of a hurry to do the things He wants to do. Me on the other hand....But I've learned sometimes we just have to wait.

• Julie Daube and Charles Miles like this

#3 chipped china

chipped china

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:Knowing Jesus and our heritage. Showing Christ though me. Being a member of the Body. I enjoy nature and animals.
  • I am a Layperson

• Bible studies from New Life Assembly

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:21 PM

I take comfort in this scripture. The last two or three years I have felt that God has put me in a discipleship program. I have so much to learn about the bible and our history. There are times when He won't let words come out of my mouth because I'm not ready yet. Of course some words slip out but I do feel like I'm on a journey of being taught and know the Holy Spirit is teaching me restraint. Or it could be I'm just slow... lol

#4 CHRISTOPHER310

CHRISTOPHER310

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:24 PM

I feel unsettled most days. Like I need to be doing more with in the faith to serve the faith, but can not find what more to do. I feel so unsettled and that only leads to stress and anxiety in my days.