rduncan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • I am a Pastor

• I attend an Alliance church
  • Historic St. Andrew Church

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:15 AM

Greetings brothers and sisters of the C&MA.   I am the Pastor at Historic St. Andrew Church in Panama City, FL.  My wife and I with our 7 children have been called to serve this small redevelopment church in the historic village area of Panama City, FL.  After seeking God's vision,  we believe God desires us to start a puppet ministry to reach the community where the church is located.  There is a year around weekend farmers market just blocks from the church that we believe is a huge harvest field.  We have limited resources so I wanted to reach out to the  C&MA community to see if there are any retired puppets or other puppet ministry supplies out there that need new life.  We are starting from scratch and would love to leverage idle resources to reach the lost.  We would appreciate any help with getting started and would welcome any ideas / advice from your experience.   

Faithfully,

Richard Duncan

• Liz Udall and lgflores2021 like this

#2 pastorrickw

pastorrickw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:06 PM

Hi Richard!

Have you been able to find any puppets yet?  We have some that are not being used.  I would have to get permission to give them to you.  Please let me know if this is still a need.  Thank you!

Rick Wallace

pastorrickw@rosehillcma.org

#3 rduncan

rduncan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • I am a Pastor

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:21 PM

Hello Rick,

The need still exist.  It would be a tremendous blessing.  We would put them to great use.  Please seek approval and let me know.  Thank you so much for taking the time.

Faithfully,

Richard

#4 Krista Puhl

Krista Puhl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • I am a Church Worker

• Pillar of Grace Church

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:47 AM

Are you still in need of puppets? I know it has been over 3 years since your request but thought I would ask. 

Krista

#5 rduncan

rduncan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • I am a Pastor

Posted 06 October 2017 - 11:06 AM

Krista,

Although we have some puppets in action,  we are always  looking to increase our ministry's capacity.  If you have some you are trying to find a home for, we would be interested.

Thanks

Richard

#6 Lesternixon

Lesternixon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 March 2023 - 09:12 AM

Even though we now employ some puppets, we are constantly searching for ways to expand the scope of our ministry. We would be interested in some if you have any that need a home.

#7 Lesternixon

Lesternixon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 May 2023 - 10:53 PM

copriforno There are fewer opportunities to engage in outdoor activities during the winter. Only if you visit the mall or one of the neighbouring parks will you be allowed to engage in these activities. To maintain your body in shape and healthy, it is usually advised that you engage in some mild exercise or outdoor activities like walking or running.

#8 Lesternixon

Lesternixon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 June 2023 - 09:32 AM

Greetings, C&MA brothers and sisters.   I serve as the pastor of Panama City, Florida's Historic St. Andrew Church.  My wife and I have been asked to serve this small church in the historic village neighbourhood of Panama City, Florida, together with our seven children.  We are convinced that God wants us to launch a puppet ministry in order to reach the neighbourhood where the church is located after seeking His guidance.  Just a few blocks from the church, there is a year-round Saturday farmers market that we think of as a sizable harvest field.  In order to see if there are any retired puppets or other puppet ministry materials out there that require fresh life because of our limited finances, I wanted to reach out to the C&MA community.