Lori Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:01 PM

A friend just sent me this you tube video. God's creation is so awesome, and it points to an awesome God. What's even more incredible to me is that He would be willing to send Jesus to be born of a woman so that He could live a perfect life and die for our sins.

Enjoy the brief BBC video if you wish!

http://www.youtube.c...So1MyWf8g?rel=0
  • Candice, chipped china and E.J. like this
In The Pursuit of God, A. W. Tozer writes, "Jesus taught that He wrought His works by always keeping His inward eyes upon His Father. His power lay in His continuous look at God (John 5:19-21)."

#2 chipped china

chipped china

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:Knowing Jesus and our heritage. Showing Christ though me. Being a member of the Body. I enjoy nature and animals.
  • I am a Layperson

• Bible studies from New Life Assembly

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:23 PM

How could you ever doubt that we have the most imaginative perfect Creator!!! There's just not a chance all this splendor happened by accident.

#3 Lori Smith

Lori Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:26 PM

I can't wait to meet Him face to face. :)
In The Pursuit of God, A. W. Tozer writes, "Jesus taught that He wrought His works by always keeping His inward eyes upon His Father. His power lay in His continuous look at God (John 5:19-21)."

#4 Candice

Candice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Interests:Bible study and deeper life in Christ, reading old and wise teachers of the bible.
  • I am a Layperson

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

I "liked this" video you posted Lori! I just discovered the "like button" and wow. That video is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUl! Yes, it is a wonderful world. I often want off this mud ball, but I need to appreciate it more. I always seem anxiously wanting to move HOME. But, I appreciate and praise GOD that you posted this Lori!

Thank you for making my evening!
Candice
  • Lori Smith likes this