• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tdthomas

tdthomas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:49 PM

I agree in prayer w/the needs of this ministry and other requestors in the name of JEsus.
Pray that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, pray Psalm 91,37,61,27 in the name of JEsus.
I thank GOd for dominion, power and authority in the name of Jesus. For wisdom, knowledge and
understanding. Matthew 18:19 I bind every attack of the enemy in the name of JEsus against me & my
family, properties, relationships, health, finances, ministries and jobs and those of every requestor
everyone I know and their families, friends, acquaintances and enemies in the name of JEsus. Perfect
those things that concern us all in Jesus name. AMen.
  • Elizabeth May likes this

#2 Laurie Collett

Laurie Collett

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Born-again Christian since 4/17/2000. Retired MD neurologist (Laurie Barclay), medical writer. Theatrical ballroom dancer, performer & owner of Rhapsody Ballroom, Tampa, with husband Richard. Adult Bible study teacher. Singer/Christian songwriter.
  • I am a Layperson

• I attend a non-Alliance church
  • Fellowship Baptist Church

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:12 PM

I agree in prayer w/the needs of this ministry and other requestors in the name of JEsus.
Pray that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, pray Psalm 91,37,61,27 in the name of JEsus.
I thank GOd for dominion, power and authority in the name of Jesus. For wisdom, knowledge and
understanding. Matthew 18:19 I bind every attack of the enemy in the name of JEsus against me & my
family, properties, relationships, health, finances, ministries and jobs and those of every requestor
everyone I know and their families, friends, acquaintances and enemies in the name of JEsus. Perfect

My prayers are with you for the needs of each of our ministries, and for His provision and protection as He has promised in His Word.
Laurie Collett, Saved by Grace
http://savedbygraceb...y.blogspot.com/

#3 Sam Kurien

Sam Kurien

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • I am a National Office Worker

• I attend an Alliance church

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:27 PM

Praise God and we stand in agreement. Yeshua has given us the authority of binding and loosing and the amazing thing is He gave us the approval to do it. We have His faith and we have His favor and He also has seated us in the heavenly places with Him to make those decrees.

Amen Brother!

Sam Kurien